- UniCredit & Universities Foundation
- Piazza Gae Aulenti
- UniCredit Tower - Tower A
- 20154 Milan, Italy
- Tel +39 02 8862 4339/40
Support for research - Post-Doc Research Grant
Welcome to UniCredit & Universities!
16 January 2013 - Now closed the third edition of the Post-Doc Research Grant competition to award the best three research projects in economics or finance submitted by young European researchers.
The competition aimed at young researchers of any nationality, employed at any European university within the UniCredit perimeter. The main aim of the competition was to support academic research in Europe as well as to reinforce the cooperation among universities.
The grant worth €10,000 gross per year. Grants will be awarded for a maximum duration of two years. The grant will be paid directly to the research winner.
To be eligible, applicants must:
1) be born after 1976 at the time of applying (while for women the birth date may be increased by one year per child)
2) have a PhD in economics or finance
3) be assistant professor or research assistant, or employed in any equivalent position at any accredited European university within the UniCredit perimeter (while nationality is not relevant as an eligibility requirement). Associate and full professors are all excluded from the competition
4) present a research project not yet financed with funds generating income increase
The three winners are: Sebastian Ebert, Iris Kesternich and Paolo Pinotti. Congratulations!!!
Back to Support for research
WORKSHOP MILANO BICOCCA>
On 20 September 2013 the first Macro, Banking and Finance workshop will be held at Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods at the University Milano Bicocca. Read more
WORKSHOP PAVIA UNIVERSITY - October 2013>
The Faculty of Economics of the University of Pavia, in co-operation with UniCredit & Universities, is organising a workshop on Macroeconomics, Financial Frictions and Asset Prices Behavioral Organisational Economics which will be held on 7-8 October Read more
WORKSHOP IZA- June 2013>
The Institute for the Study of Labor - IZA with the contribution of UniCredit & Universities and HVB-UniCredit, is organizing a workshop on Behavioral Organizational Economics. Read more
MASTERSCHOLARSHIP 3rd ED.>
The Masterscholarship 3^ed competition is now open: 5 scholarships for a Master programme in Economics or Finance at Barcelona GSE; Bocconi University; Mannheim University; SSE; TSE Read more
Scholarship Crivelli Europe
All the winners of the 11th Edition
Scholarship Marco Fanno
All the winners of the 2012 Edition
Fellowship UWIN Best Paper Award
All the winners of the 2^ edition
Scholarship UniCredit Study exchange
All the winners of the 2nd Edition