- UniCredit & Universities Foundation
- Piazza Gae Aulenti
- UniCredit Tower - Tower A
- 20154 Milan, Italy
- Tel +39 02 8862 4383/40
Welcome to UniCredit & Universities!
APPLY NOW FOR THE NEW CONTESTS!
- 1 Carlo Giannini fellowship - 4th ed.: for the best researchers who wish to undertake advanced research in econometrics in an Italian university - Deadline 31/01/2016
The winners of the following competitions are:
- for SUERF/UniCredit & Universities Foundation Research Prize the winner is Miguel Faria-e-Castro with the paper " Central Bank Interventions, Demand for Collateral, and Sovereign Borrowing Costs", co-authored by Matteo Crosignani and Luis Fonseca.
- for Economics Job Market Best Paper Award the winners are: Luca Facchinello (SSE) with the paper "The Impact of Early Grading on Academic Choices: Mechanisms and Social Implications" and Christoph Siemroth (Mannheim) with the paper "The informationale content of prices when policy makers react to financial markets"
- for UWIN Best Paper Award on Gender Economics the two winning papers of the 5th edition are: “Women's Inheritance Rights and Bargaining Power: Evidence from Kenya” by Maria Flavia Harari and “Do financial incentives affect fertility – Evidence from a reform in maternity leave benefits” by Anna Raute
Last updated: 26 November 2015
CARLO GIANNINI FELLOWSHIP - 4th ed.>
The competition for 1 Research Fellowship in Econometrics Carlo Giannini - 4th ed. is now open. The competition aims at the best researchers of all nationalities who wish to undertake advanced research in econometrics in an Italian university. Read more
WORKSHOP SARAJEVO 2015>
The workshop “The EU banking union and its implications on the non-EU countries” will take place on 14 September 2015 at the Central Bank of Bosnia Herzegovina. The workshop is organized in cooperation with School of Economics and Business Sarajevo. Read more
MARCO FANNO ASSOCIATION: NEW BOARD OF DIRECTORS>
The new Chairman is Giorgio Barba Navaretti and Vice Chairman is Carmine Di Noia. Directors are Lucrezia Reichlin, Michele Salvati and Marco Spallone. Giannantonio De Roni Secretary General. Read more
WORKSHOP SUERF WIEN>
The call for the applications for the 3rd SUERF/UniCredit & Universities Research Prize, launched in cooperation with SUERF is now open. Prizes of €5,000 gross will be awarded to two outstanding papers on topics related to “The future of retail bankin Read more
Scholarship Crivelli Europe
All the winners of the 13th Edition
Scholarship Marco Fanno
All the winners of the 2014 Edition
Scholarship STUDY-ABROAD GRANTS
All the winners of the 4th Edition
Scholarship International internship program
All the winners of the 2nd Edition